I. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The categories of personal information we collect depend on whether you are a customer, user, applicant, or visitor, and the requirements of applicable law.
Information You Provide to Us
Purchases or Account Creation: When you purchase items from us or create an account on our Site, we may collect your name, email address, shipping address, billing address, phone number, birthdays, and payment information.
Communications with Pura Cashmere: We collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number, birthday or mailing address when you request information about our services, register for our newsletter or loyalty/rewards program, request customer or technical support, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us.
Surveys: We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information, including personal data.
Social Media Content: We may offer forums, blogs, look stores, reviews, or social media pages. Any content you provide on these channels will be considered "public" and is not subject to privacy protections.
Registration for Sweepstakes or Contests: We may run sweepstakes and contests. The contact information you provide may be used to reach you about the sweepstakes or contest and other promotional, marketing, and business purposes, if permitted by law. In some jurisdictions, we are required to share information on winners publicly.
Information Collected Automatically or From Others
Automatic Data Collection: We may collect certain information automatically when you use our Site. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising, and other unique identifiers, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the Site, information about the links you click, and other information about how you use/interact with the Site. Information we collect may be associated with accounts and other devices.
In addition, we may automatically collect data regarding your use of our sites, such as the types of content you interact with and the frequency and duration of your activities. We may combine your information with information that other people provide when they use our Site, including information about you when they tag you.
Cookies, Pixel Tags/Web Beacons, Analytics Information, and Interest-Based Advertising technologies
Cookies: Cookies are small text files placed in visitors' computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the services may not work correctly.
Pixel Tags/Web Beacons: A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in the Site that collects information about users' engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a specific advertisement.
Analytics: We may also use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our Services.
For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
You can opt-out of Google's collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Information from Other Sources: We may obtain information about you from other sources, including third-party services and organizations, to supplement the information you provide. For example, if you access our Services through a third-party application, such as an app store, a third-party login service, or a social networking site, we may collect information about you from that third-party application that you have made public via your privacy settings. The information we collect through these services may include your name, user identification number, user name, location, gender, birth date, email, profile picture, and contacts stored in that service. This supplemental information allows us to verify the information you have provided to us and enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and services.
II. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
We use your information for a variety of business purposes, including to:
Fulfill our contract with you and provide you with our services, such as:
- Fulfilling your orders or requests;
- Managing your information and accounts;
- Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Site;
- Communicating with you about your account, activities on our site and policy changes;
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device;
- Processing your financial information and other payment methods for products or services purchased;
- Providing advertising, analytics and marketing services;
- Processing applications and transactions; and
- Allowing you to register for events.
Analyze and improve our services according to our legitimate interest, such as:
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Measuring interest and engagement in our Services and short-term, transient use, such as contextual customization of ads;
- Researching technological development and demonstration;
- Research and develop products, services, marketing or security procedures to improve their performance, resilience, reliability or efficiency;
- Improving, upgrading or enhancing our sites or device;
- Developing new products and services;
- Ensuring internal quality control;
- Verifying your identity and preventing fraud;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Enforcing our terms and policies; and
- Complying with our legal obligations, protect your vital interest, or is required for the public good.
Provide you with additional content and Services, such as:
- Furnishing you with customized materials about offers, products, and services that may be of interest, including new content or sites;
- Auditing relating to interactions, transactions and other compliance activities; and
- Other purposes you consent to, are notified of or are disclosed when you provide personal information.
Use De-identified and Aggregated Information: We may use personal information and other data to create de-identified and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, and information about the computer or device from which you access our Site or other analyses we create.
Share Content with Friends or Colleagues: Our Services may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, we may allow you to provide information about your friends through our referral services. Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to visit/use our site/services.
- Operationally Necessary: This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Services, applications, and tools that are required to identify irregular site behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security or that enable you to make use of our functionality;
- Performance-Related: We may use Technologies to assess our Site's performance, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how our visitors use the Site;
- Functionality Related: We may use Technologies that allow us to offer enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Site. This may include identifying you when you sign in to our Site or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests, or past items viewed;
- Advertising or Targeting Related: We may use first-party or third-party Technologies to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Site or third-party sites.
Cross-Device Tracking: Your browsing activity may be tracked across different websites and different devices or apps. For example, we may attempt to match your browsing activity on your mobile device with your laptop's browsing activity. Our technology partners may share data, such as your browsing patterns, geo-location, and device identifiers. They will match the information of the browser and devices that appear to be used by the same person.
Notice Regarding Third Party Websites, Social Media Platforms, and Software Development Kits.
The Site may contain links to other websites, and other websites may reference or link to our website or other services. We do not control these other websites. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each Site and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
We may use third-party APIs and software development kits ("SDKs") as part of our Site's functionality. APIs and SDKs may allow third parties, including analytics and advertising partners, to collect your personal information for various purposes, including to provide analytics services and content that is more relevant to you. For more information about our use of APIs and SDKs, please contact us as set forth below.
III. DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
Except as provided below, we do not share your personal information.
For a list of the categories of personal information we have disclosed about consumers for a business purpose in the past 12 months, please contact us directly.
We have not sold consumers' personal information in the preceding 12 months.
Service Providers: We may share any personal information we collect about you with our third-party service providers. The categories of service providers (processors) to whom we entrust personal information include IT and related services, information and services; payment processors; customer service providers; and vendors to support the provision of the Site.
Business Partners: We may provide personal information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services. In such cases, our business partner's name will appear along with ours.
Affiliates: We may share personal information with our affiliated companies and brands.
Advertising Partners: Through our Site, we may allow third-party advertising partners to set Technologies and other tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities and your device (e.g., your IP address, mobile identifiers, page(s) visited, location, time of day). We may also combine and share such information and other information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) with third-party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) to deliver targeted advertisements to you when you visit third party websites within their networks.
This practice is commonly referred to as "interest-based advertising" or "online behavioral advertising." We may allow access to other data collected by the Site to share information that may be useful, relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest. If you prefer not to share your personal information with third-party advertising partners, you may follow the instructions below.
Disclosures to Protect Us or Others: We may access, preserve, and disclose any information we store associated with you to external parties if we, in good faith, believe doing so is required or appropriate to:
- comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal processes, such as a court order or subpoena;
- protect your, our or others' rights, property, or safety; enforce our policies or contracts; collect amounts owed to us;
- or assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
Disclosure in the Event of Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider, then your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction, as permitted by law and/or contract.
You agree that all information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the requirements where you live. We have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information remain protected and require our third-party service providers and partners to have appropriate protection. Further details can be provided upon request.
IV. YOUR CHOICES.
You have certain choices about your personal information. Where you have consented to the processing of your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and prevent further processing by contacting us as described below. Even if you opt-out, we may still collect and use non-personal information regarding your Site's activities and other legal purposes, as described above.
Email and Telephone Communications
We process requests to be placed on do-not-mail, do-not-phone, and do-not-contact lists required by applicable law.
We may send you a push notifications through our mobile application. At any time, you may opt-out from receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your mobile device. We may also collect location-based information if you use our mobile applications. You may opt-out of this collection by changing the settings on your mobile device.
"Do Not Track."
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that users can set in specific web browsers. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising.
You may stop or restrict the placement of Technologies on your device or remove them by adjusting your preferences as your browser or device permits. The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these and learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at
To separately make choices for mobile apps on a mobile device, you can download DAA's AppChoices application from your device's app store. Alternatively, for some devices you may use your device's platform controls in your settings to exercise choice. Please note you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device. Advertisements on third party websites that contain the AdChoices link may have been directed to you based on information collected by advertising partners over time and across websites. These advertisements provide a mechanism to opt out of the advertising partners' use of this information for interest-based advertising purposes.
Your Privacy Rights
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to:
- Access to/Portability of Personal Data about you consistent with legal requirements. In addition, you may have the right in some cases to receive or have your electronic Personal Data transferred to another party.
- Request Correction of your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete. In some cases, we may provide self-service tools that enable you to update your personal information or we may refer you to the controller of your personal information who is able to make the correction.
- Request Deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
- Request restriction of or object to processing of your personal information, including the right to opt in or opt out of the sale of your Personal Data to third parties, if applicable, where such requests are permitted by law.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set forth below. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, we will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
V. DATA RETENTION.
VI. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
By using the Site or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. If we learn of a security system's breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site, by mail or by sending an email to you.
VII. CHILDREN'S INFORMATION
The Site is not directed to children under 17 (or other age as required by local law), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may contact us as set forth below. If we learn that we have collected any personal information in violation of applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child's account.
VIII. OTHER PROVISIONS.
If you are located in the European Economic Area or the UK, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe our processing of your personal information violates applicable law.
IX. CONTACT US.
25571 Fort Meigs Rd
Perrysburg, Ohio 43551